Prescription from your doctor
Look closely, just like 3D imaging- there is much more that meets the eye! What do you see?
The staff at MMR has been trained specifically in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiography. We take specific training and are required to do so by The State Department of Radiological Health.
We also take great pride in making your office visit as pleasant as possible.
In order to better serve you, please read the following:
· Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
· A written prescription is required in order to take your x-ray. Make sure you bring the completed form to your appointment.
· Payment is required at the time of your appointment. You will be quoted a fee when you schedule.
· You will be provided with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We are not a network provider for insurance.
· Please remove jewelry and piercings around the head and neck area.
· Notify technician if you are pregnant.
· Please notify us in advanced for any disability requiring special assistance. We may need to schedule extra time.
· Your records will be delivered to your doctor. The records remain with your doctor.
· 24 hour notice of cancellation is appreciated and patients more than 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule.
· Office hours are: Monday—Thursday, 8:30 to 12:00, 1:30 to 5:00.